Get a comprehensive overview of 29 CFR 1910 standards for general industry that’s perfect for supervisors. Start your OSHA 30 Outreach course now!
Includes: Study Guide, Plastic DOL Card
Language: English | 4.6 (133 Ratings)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
360training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). 360training complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, 360training is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
Our IACET Accreditation.
What is OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Training?
If you’re a safety manager or supervisor, our OSHA 30-Hour Outreach for General Industry course is your guide to creating a culture of safety in your workplace. You'll get a comprehensive look at the policies, procedures, and standards covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.
You’ll learn about the basic elements of a workplace safety and health program and how to manage both. This includes understanding an employer's responsibilities for worker safety, as well as worker's rights to learn about the potential hazards of their job.
The course also covers all the hazards you might encounter in many different industries, from scaffolding to bloodborne pathogens. You'll learn about essential safety procedures like lockout/tagout protocols, machine guarding mechanisms, and industrial hygiene.
Is OSHA 30 General Industry Training Required?
OSHA 30 General Industry is not required but is recommended for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors. All workers in general industries can benefit from it. Examples of these industries include manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, and health care.
This course is NOT for the construction industry—there is a separate OSHA 30-Hour course that addresses the specific standards for construction.
What You Get
Official OSHA DOL card – shipped within 2 weeks
Who Should Take the Training?
Supervisors and managers in general industries
Courses Available 24/7
OSHA 29 CFR 1910
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Module 1: Orientation
- Module 2: Introduction
- Module 3: Labels and SDS
- Module 4: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 5: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 6: Walking & Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Module 7: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 8: Electrical Safety
- Module 9: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 10: Materials Handling
- Module 11: Hazard Communication
- Module 12: Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Spray Finishing, Compressed Gases, Dipping and Coating Operations)
- Module 13: Permit-Required Confined Space
- Module 14: Lockout / Tagout
- Module 15: Machine Guarding
- Module 16: Welding and Cutting
- Module 17: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 18: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Module 19: Ergonomics
- Module 20: Fall Protection
- Module 21: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 22: OSHA Recordkeeping
- Module 23: Process Safety Management
- Module 24: Asbestos in Workplace
- Module 25: Scaffolds
- Module 26: HAZWOPER
Instructor: Curtis Chambers (email@example.com)
Customer Support: 877-881-2235
Name: Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Phone: (800) 321-OSHA
Website URL: https://www.osha.gov
Address: 200 Constitution Avenue
Certificación ONLINE Oficial OSHA 30-horas GENERAL con Guía de Estudio
GonzalezPR.net LLC no podrá devolver dinero pagado para reservación de espacio, pero sí usted podrá obtener un crédito por la cantidad pagada para cualquier otro servicio o curso.