Learn about OSHA 29 CFR 1926 standards for construction and your responsibilities for preventing safety hazards with our OSHA training online. Enroll today!
Includes: Study Guide, Plastic DOL Card
Duration: 30 Hour(s) | Language: English | 4.6 (472 Ratings)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
360training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). 360training complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, 360training is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
Our IACET Accreditation.
What is 30 Hour OSHA Online Training?
When you’re responsible for keeping a construction site safe and secure, you need every tool you can get. Our OSHA 30-Hour Outreach Training for Construction teaches you precisely what you need to know to build a culture of safety and reduce job-site accidents.
Additionally, you’ll receive a comprehensive overview of the policies, procedures, and best practices in OSHA’s 29 CFR 1926 standards for construction. The course also covers vital information about all the significant hazards found on a construction site.
For example, you’ll learn how to create and implement a safety and health program that addresses critical safety topics in the construction industry, such as stairways and ladders, confined spaces, hand and power tools, scaffolding, and explosives and blasting agents.
What Is OSHA 30 Certification?
OSHA does not certify workers, so there is no such thing as OSHA certification. However, OSHA does mandate that employers train their employees in the specific safety and health parts of their jobs.
The closest you can get to certification is OSHA Outreach training. When you pass an OSHA 30 test, you'll receive an official Department of Labor card.
Who Should Take OSHA 30 Construction Training?
This online course is for construction foremen, supervisors, and safety directors, or anyone who works in construction and requires additional training beyond the basics.
If you don’t work in construction, but still need 30-Hour OSHA training online, we have a separate general industry course.
What You Get
Official DOL OSHA card – shipped within 2 weeks
Who Should Take the Training?
Supervisors and managers in construction
Courses Available 24/7
OSHA 29 CFR 1926
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Construction workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA 30-Hour Construction Outreach DOL course completion card within 2 weeks. The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses.
- Explain the importance of OSHA in providing a safe and healthful workplace to workers
- Recognize OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices (Introduction to OSHA Standards)
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions)
- Implement preventative measures for accidents in their workplace (Subpart D - Occupational health and Environmental Controls)
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for its use in OSHA standards (Subpart E - Personal Protective Equipment)
- Recognize the requirements for fire protection in the workplace (Subpart F - Fire Protection and Prevention)
- Identify the various types of rigging equipment used to protect employees (Subpart H - Rigging; Subpart N - Cranes and Rigging)
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry (Subpart J - Welding and Cutting)
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards (Subpart K - Electrical Standards)
- Recognize the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces (Subpart L - Scaffolding)
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls (Subpart M - Fall Protection)
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites (Subpart P - Excavations)
- Explain the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs (Subpart Q - Concrete and Masonry)
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites (Subpart X - Stairways and Ladders)
- List and describe the hazards and prevention required for confined spaces
- Lesson 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 3: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 4: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 5: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 8: Confined Spaces
- Module 9: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 10: Ergonomics
- Module 11: Excavations
- Module 12: Fire Protection and Prevention
- Module 13: Materials Handling, Use and Disposal
- Module 14: Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Module 15: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 16: Scaffolds
- Module 17: Tools - Hand and Power
- Module 18: Welding and Cutting
- Module 19: Silica Exposure
- Module 20: Lead Exposure
- Module 21: Asbestos Exposure
Instructor: Curtis Chambers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Customer Support: 877-881-2235
Name: Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Phone: (800) 321-OSHA
Website URL: https://www.osha.gov
Address: 200 Constitution Avenue
Certificación ONLINE Oficial OSHA 30-horas en CONSTRUCCIÓN con Guía de Estudio
GonzalezPR.net LLC no podrá devolver dinero pagado para reservación de espacio, pero sí usted podrá obtener un crédito por la cantidad pagada para cualquier otro servicio o curso.